Monday, November 2, 2009

Pic and Quote of the Week


I chose this pic because it has amazing symbolism and meaning to it. I believe that if you find something you truly love, then you should hold on to it forever, because if you let it go, it may never come back. But if you want to take a risk, let it go, and if it comes back to you, then it's yours, but if not...then it was never meant to be.

Quote- "I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Ouran High School Host Club

Ouran High School Host Club

Harry Potter Quiz Result


What do Harry Potter & co. think about you? (for girls)(+ da sorting hat)
Gryffindor (Reckless, Sarcastic, Hilarious) Harry: ME, with a sense of humor!
Ron: DUDE! If there was no Hermione...
Hermione: She doesn't study enough...
Luna: She doesn't believe in Nargles, but nice enough...
Neville: She cursed Malfoy for me once!
Cho: Aaaaaaahhhhh! I hate her! Too... Too... Popular!
Snape: I thought two Potters, Black, and the Weasley twins were enough!
Malfoy: HOT! for a grffindor I mean...
Pansy: Ugly and Stupid!
Fred: We're involved! (in a romantic relationship)
George: No she's mine you git!
Sirius: If I was still at Hogwarts (whistles enthusiastically)
Voldy: Aaaaaaaaah! I think she'll kill me!
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo