Saturday, September 19, 2009

Doodle-a-Holic


Well, for those of you who don't know, im pretty obsessed with doodling because i get bored easily and can't sit still for more than 3 minutes. :D you can even ask my grandma, she tried to teach me how to play the piano but gave up after 3 days because i couldn't sit still long enough to learn anything... :D anywayzzzzzzzzzzz... Today i wuz doodling and i took a permanent marker and started drawing all over a pillow just because i was bored :D it turned out very awesomely! hehehe...and i drew this kool diamond that was split into 4 parts and colored purple and green and the outside was a faded black :D it looks awesomeeeeee!!!!! hehe i wuz gonna add it to my doodle wall but i decided 2 wait, and i can't decide...should i hang some of my doodle book on my wall or leave it in the book because i drew on both sides of the pages. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Ouran High School Host Club

Ouran High School Host Club

Harry Potter Quiz Result


What do Harry Potter & co. think about you? (for girls)(+ da sorting hat)
Gryffindor (Reckless, Sarcastic, Hilarious) Harry: ME, with a sense of humor!
Ron: DUDE! If there was no Hermione...
Hermione: She doesn't study enough...
Luna: She doesn't believe in Nargles, but nice enough...
Neville: She cursed Malfoy for me once!
Cho: Aaaaaaahhhhh! I hate her! Too... Too... Popular!
Snape: I thought two Potters, Black, and the Weasley twins were enough!
Malfoy: HOT! for a grffindor I mean...
Pansy: Ugly and Stupid!
Fred: We're involved! (in a romantic relationship)
George: No she's mine you git!
Sirius: If I was still at Hogwarts (whistles enthusiastically)
Voldy: Aaaaaaaaah! I think she'll kill me!
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo