Friday, August 21, 2009

Close Friend

Hey guys so my realllly close guy friend from Virginia was visiting this week and Tuesday we went to the beach with my best friend and his best friend and we were hanging out :) and today we were hanging at my best friend's house and we played truth or dare and i kissed him! :D im kinda confused tho because i really like him...i might even love him, but he lives on the east coast and im on the west coast so even if he likes me back it would be hard to be 'together'...it really makes me sad... :( i mean...it seems that everytime i meet a really good friend, they always get taken away from me except for my best friend (which im suuuuper thankful for!!!) and whenever something good happens to me, something bad always happens to counter it, and it really is starting to get me down...anywaysssssss, the party today was really great...its fun to hang out with my close friends and im really sad because my friend is going back to Virginia on Monday and im really gonna miss him... its going to be hard for me to lose him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Ouran High School Host Club

Ouran High School Host Club

Harry Potter Quiz Result


What do Harry Potter & co. think about you? (for girls)(+ da sorting hat)
Gryffindor (Reckless, Sarcastic, Hilarious) Harry: ME, with a sense of humor!
Ron: DUDE! If there was no Hermione...
Hermione: She doesn't study enough...
Luna: She doesn't believe in Nargles, but nice enough...
Neville: She cursed Malfoy for me once!
Cho: Aaaaaaahhhhh! I hate her! Too... Too... Popular!
Snape: I thought two Potters, Black, and the Weasley twins were enough!
Malfoy: HOT! for a grffindor I mean...
Pansy: Ugly and Stupid!
Fred: We're involved! (in a romantic relationship)
George: No she's mine you git!
Sirius: If I was still at Hogwarts (whistles enthusiastically)
Voldy: Aaaaaaaaah! I think she'll kill me!
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo